Key points for maintenance of belt conveyor
1. Bearing point: the bearing point is the part of the conveyor belt that is very vulnerable. The speed of the conveyor belt, the fragmentation of materials transported by the conveyor belt, the impact force and the direction of bearing operation are important factors that should be paid attention to. The position of the receiving end of the loading chute
The width should be large enough.
2. Belt sweeper: the surfaces of all rollers and idlers must be kept clean, and the return drum and buffer drum must be kept clean. The conveyor belt is required to be clean when entering the return operation- Generally, the scraper is used, that is, the herringbone cleaner.
3. Conveyor drums: ensure that all rollers rotate flexibly. If there are many attachments on the roller, the belt will deviate and damage the conveyor belt. Therefore, always check and keep the drum clean.
4. Upper and lower idlers: strictly abide by the management of idlers and the provisions on applying butter, and replace the damaged idlers in time
5. Tensioning device: check whether the tensioning device can act, the stroke size and the sliding condition of the guide frame are good, inject oil regularly, and check the cover plate set in the tensioning device to prevent materials from falling into.
6. Conveyor belt: regularly check the faults of the conveyor belt itself and deal with them in time, which is the main measure to prevent accidents and improve the service life of the conveyor belt.
Zhengzhou Bai-ott New Material Co., Ltd was registered in 2008 as a specific export company in conveyor belt maintenance products system manufacturer. After more than 10 years development, till now we have four departments commit to product quality and service supervision from raw materials till after-sale service, which are R&D laboratory center comply with Chinese national standard, Product branch, Business branch and Engineering branch.